D2L is a cloud company that is modernizing education and building the Future of Work. The old models of teaching and learning are in the midst of the largest transformation in history, and D2L is at the heart of that fundamental shift.
New models of teaching and learning enable a personalized, student-centric experience – and deliver improved retention, engagement, satisfaction, and results for learners of all ages – in schools, campuses, and companies.
D2L is disrupting the way the world learns, by providing the next generation learning environment and solutions to engage and inspire learners. And most importantly, by giving customers a platform that is easy, flexible, and smart. No other company provides a solution as robust and innovative as D2L.
D2L has had a singular mission for 20 years and is dedicated to that same mission in the years ahead: to transform the way the world learns – and by doing so, we will help improve human potential globally.
A member of our Talent Acquisition team reviews ALL of our applications - yes a real person reviews resumes! They are excited to read more about what amazing things you could add to D2L.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building the marketing plan to achieve these goals, leveraging campaigns and initiatives developed by the corporate team and developing new programs when appropriate. The Marketing Executive must have experience building successful and measurable international marketing program. The ability to work in fast-paced technology industry, a “can do” attitude and a natural willingness to collaborate across multiple teams are musts.
Major Responsibilities (How Will I Make an Impact?):
- Plan, execute and analyse marketing campaigns ie. Trade shows, seminars
- Localise and manage all regional marketing collateral including content creation and creating marketing assets such as brochures, data sheets and white papers
- Plan, build and execute email direct marketing campaigns
- Develop, implement and manage company’s advertising activities in the region
- Interface with members of the sales and marketing teams as required to complete work, build sales funnel, and achieve brand building objectives
- Develop metrics to understand the ROI on marketing investments in the region
- Produce research and data to support or guide strategy for the sales team
- Prepare quarterly and annual budget requirements for marketing activities in the region
- Provide regular status updates to the Regional Marketing and Business Development Manager
Competencies (What you’ll bring to the role):
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Digital and social marketing experience essential
- Proven track record of success developing marketing plans campaigns within an international organisation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects
- Competency with Salesforce.com and Eloqua systems
- Experience planning and executing corporate/professional events is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
Don’t meet every single requirement? We strongly encourage you to still apply! At D2L, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage your application even if you don't believe you meet every single qualification outlined, because we love to help our people grow and develop!
Why we're awesome:
At D2L, we are dedicated to providing you with the tools to do the best work of your life. While some of our perks and benefits may vary depending on location or employment type, we are proud to provide employees with the following;
- Impactful work transforming the way the world learns
- Flexible work arrangements
- Learning and Growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $4,000 CAD for continuing education through our Catch the Wave Program
- 2 Paid Days off for Catch the Wave related activities like exams or final assignments
- Employee wellbeing (Access to mental health services, EFAP program, financial planning and more)
- Retirement planning
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Home Internet Reimbursements
- Employee Referral Program
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition
- Social Events
- Dog Friendly Offices at our HQ in Kitchener, Winnipeg, Vancouver and Melbourne.
D2L is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad customer base and we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world. If you have special accessibility requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] and a member of our HR team will get back to you. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially. D2L maintains a drug-free workplace.