To the extent a name or logo does not appear on this list, it does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that D2L Corporation or its affiliates has established in any of its products, features, or service names or logos.
Guidelines for Use of D2L Trademarks
The following guidelines apply to the use of all D2L trademarks:
- If you use a D2L trademark, please use it as an adjective and not as a noun or a verb. It also should not be used in the plural or possessive.
- Please use a generic term after the trademark, such as D2L solutions.
- Please do not use our trademarks on any web site that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, involves the sales of alcohol or tobacco or violates applicable laws.
- Please do not display a D2L trademark in a manner that is (at D2L’s discretion), unfair, misleading, defamatory, infringing, libellous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable to D2L.
- You may not use the trademarks in the name of your business, product, service, app, domain name, social media account, or other offering (with the exception of seminars and conferences)
- You may not use the trademarks more prominently than your product or service name
- You may not do or say anything or use the trademarks in a way that implies affiliation with, or sponsorship, endorsement or approval by D2L of your products or services
Registered Trademark Notice
When using any D2L registered trademarks, please include the trademark notice below instead of the ® symbol:
All D2L marks are trademarks of D2L Corporation. Please visit D2L.com/trademarks for a list of D2L marks.
D2L also has a number of unregistered trademarks including those listed below. The following rules apply to use of D2L unregistered trademarks:
- The ™ symbol should be used to mark all unregistered D2L trademarks.
- The ™ symbol should be placed outside the upper-right corner of the last letter of each of the unregistered trademarks.
- The ™ should be placed beside the trademark on:
- the product itself
- any packaging for the product
- all advertising documentation.
- When there are a number of references to a trademark in a particular document (ad, corporate literature, event material, website, presentation, etc.), the ™ symbol should be placed beside the first occurrence of the trademarked reference in that document. No subsequent use of the ™ symbol is required in that document for that particular reference.
|Achievement Standards Network||™|
|Desire2Learn||®||USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Mexico|
|D2L||®||USA, Canada, EU, Australia, Singapore, Mexico|
|Insert Stuff||®||USA, Canada|
|Insert Stuff Framework||®||USA, Canada|
|Instructional Design Wizard||™|
|Learning Outcomes Assessment||™|
|Reach Every Learner||™|
|Student Success System||™|
|™||USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Mexico|