The Marketing Executive will be responsible for building the marketing plan to achieve company goals, leveraging campaigns and initiatives developed by the corporate team and developing new programs when appropriate.
D2L is a cloud company that is modernizing education and building the Future of Work. The old models of teaching and learning are in the midst of the largest transformation in history, and D2L is at the heart of that fundamental shift.
New models of teaching and learning enable a personalized, student-centric experience – and deliver improved retention, engagement, satisfaction, and results for learners of all ages – in schools, campuses, and companies.
D2L is disrupting the way the world learns, by providing the next generation learning environment and solutions to engage and inspire learners. And most importantly, by giving customers a platform that is easy, flexible, and smart. No other company provides a solution as robust and innovative as D2L.
D2L’s has had a singular mission for 20 years and is dedicated to that same mission in the years ahead: to transform the way the world learns – and by doing so, we will help improve human potential globally.
The position is based in Singapore. The Marketing Executive will demonstrate to be a proven marketer who will be responsible for the growth of D2L’s go to market plan in the APAC Region. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the development and implementation of the organisation’s marketing and communication strategy, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for APAC. This role requires experience in building successful and measurable marketing programs to further develop D2L’s brand presence, raising the company profile across business and education sectors. The ability to work in a fast-paced technology industry, a ‘can do’ attitude and a natural willingness to collaborate across multiple teams are musts, since this role acts as the key connection point between the APAC Region within the D2L International Marketing Team and the Corporate office.
How will I make an impact?
- Assist in thedevelopment of the company’s annual APAC marketing plan by creating and implementing marketing communication strategies, segmented to maximise impact across digital and traditional channels
- Actively work with the regional team to define market analysis, prospect requirements, product positioning and launch strategies
- Work with the greater marketing team to develop/adapt marketing programs and materials as needed, including demand generation campaigns, customer success stories and content
- Collaboratively work with the Regional Marketing Director, APAC and the Digital Marketing Executive to build digital strategies across various channels including web, analytics, search and social media to grow traffic, community and drive engagement
- Deliver tactical execution on all aspects of the marketing & sales plan, including market analysis and research, design, localisation, copy, digital/web, PR, events and automation to achieve brand awareness, revenue and demand generation targets
- Working with the Regional Marketing Director, APAC and Digital Marketing Executive on effective communication with key analysts and key media for brand awareness, press relations and other materials
- Partner with the field sales team to ensure a constant flow of information, market intelligence, and enablement to effectively communicate offerings
- Plan and execute a marketing program and event calendar to communicate strategic activities
- Support channel marketing programs, including development of co-marketing plans/campaigns and quarterly business planning
- Provide metrics to measure and report on program effectiveness, gain insight, and assess against goals
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 3-5 years’ + experience in B2B Marketing
- Solid knowledge of marketing technology platforms: Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Digital Advertising Platforms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, delivering high quality work while under deadline pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in business, preferably specialising in Marketing
Why we’re awesome…
Key reasons you should apply:
- Supported to do the best work of your life
- Mission to transform the way the world learns
Plus, we also offer:
- Flexible work schedules
- Two paid volunteer days
- Professional development and career growth
- Employee wellbeing
- Focus on diversity and inclusion
- Collaborative work environment
Share this job
Disclaimer and Consent:
By clicking on the “Submit Application” button above, you acknowledge, agree and/or provide your explicit consent for the D2L family of companies
- to use the information you have provided for the purpose of considering and evaluating you as a candidate for employment with the D2L family of companies;
- to store your information on their vendor systems;
- to share your information within the D2L family of companies, their vendors, partners or other third parties for the purpose of processing your employment application; and
- to use your personal information to contact you in the future for any other suitable employment opportunities;
The D2L family of companies and its vendors, partners, and third parties and their systems may be located in jurisdictions different from your jurisdiction of residence.
For more information on how the D2L family of companies protects your privacy, please review D2L’s Privacy Statement.
D2L is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad customer base and we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world. If you have special accessibility requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com and a member of our HR team will get back to you. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially. D2L maintains a drug-free workplace.
To all recruitment agencies: D2L does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our HR alias e-mail address, to any D2L employee, or to other Desire2Learn e-mail addresses. D2L will not pay any fees related to unsolicited resumes.