What’s new in D2L Brightspace?
At D2L, our users and customers are at the center of all we do. We’re always listening to their evolving needs, and every month we deliver new and updated features, products, solutions and services. To make it easy to stay up to date with ongoing enhancements to Brightspace, we compile highlights from the last few months here.
Inspiring a new path forward with expanded features that help foster strong lifelong learning communities
- a flag icon draws attention to new items
- an evidence count tells how many pieces of new evidence are ready for review
- a filter makes it quick to view new evidence
Loved by teachers, and by students and their families, the Brightspace Parent & Guardian tool makes it easy, safe, and secure to stay connected, making young learners feel supported in their learning wherever it happens. The new Brightspace Parent and Guardian app now makes it even easier for parents and guardians to access the experience on the go from their Apple and Android mobile devices.
- no need to remember websites or logins, a single click provides access to up-to-date information about all your learners
- find out what’s new, what’s coming next and what’s a little bit behind
- stay on top of classroom activities, shared Portfolio items, feedback and grades
- set push notifications to receive important updates on learning activities
>Watch to learn more about Brightspace Parent & Guardian
The Brightspace Editor now integrates with all Brightspace tools that have HTML content creation capabilities, making creating accessible content as consistent and easy as possible. But if you need help, we’re here. We’ve added to our Courseware Subscription Service offerings to provide flexible access to dedicated ongoing D2L Brightspace expert support. This team can aid in the design and development of appealing, interactive and inclusive content.
Now included with Brightspace Core, Course Publisher makes it possible to share a course—and the Brightspace learning experience—by publishing the course into another standards-compliant LMS.