Measurable improvements to student success
- Strengthening engagement between teachers and students
- Connecting parents into the learning experience
- Saving teachers time and multiplying their impact
- One hub for learning that supports diverse needs of all grade levels, virtual, and PD
- Rolling enrollment courses can be paced according to the individual student’s start date, with course materials and activities released to that student’s individual course timing. Automated reminders keep the student on pace no matter when they started the course
Equity and inclusion
Regardless of ability, you can help your students to achieve their full potential by using Brightspace to make learning accessible and inclusive, as well as providing differentiated learning pathways to support all types of students.
Designed to work on any device, students and teachers will have access to learning from any location, at any time – giving them the flexibility to pursue learning in a way that fits into their lifestyle.