Webinar 1: I need to take my association’s event virtual. Now what?
Date & Time: April 16, 2pm (ET)
Associations have had to make drastic changes in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, including cancelling or postponing annual conferences and other larger in-person gatherings. We understand the impact on your operations as these events generate significant revenue, and members rely on them for the exclusive continuing education, peer interactions, and networking opportunities they provide.
With fall event season looming, associations are feeling pressed to launch virtual options quickly to ensure business continuity and deliver the value and services their members expect. The question is, how?
This webinar, hosted by Janet Davidson, of enSYNC, and David Horne, of D2L, will share guidance and practical tips to help you understand:
- Concrete next steps you need to take when making the transition to virtual delivery models
- How to appeal to broader, dispersed audiences with blended learning even if you can host an in-person event
- Ways to get members, sponsors, and other stakeholders engaged with what you’re doing
Webinar 2: How to make the move from face-to-face to online learning a success
Date & Time: April 20, 2pm (ET)
Transitioning your association to online learning can be daunting in the best of times. During a public health emergency, it can seem more challenging than ever. Yet it’s more important than ever to enable members to stay engaged and help keep your business on track—during and after the crisis has ended.
Join us for a roundtable discussion with subject matter experts, Jenelle Hodges, of College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME), Janet Davidson of enSYNC, Danielle Lamothe, of CSAE, and Andra Popescu, of D2L about:
- How to identify the key stakeholders and why they need to be involved
- Strategies for streamlining and securing staff adoption
- Tips and advice to help you get the most out of your online learning platform