It’s no secret that the foundation of successful self-paced learning comes from preparation. But what is preparation, exactly? We find that focus is often on the high-level benefits of self-paced learning, but you need actionable steps to make it happen. In this session, we will provide an easy-to-follow roadmap for how Brightspace can support your modern face-to-face classroom and help students thrive. Join us to learn about key strategies that you can act on.
- Apply backward design methodologies in the Content tool by creating and uploading a wide variety of materials.
- Support self-paced learning by automatically releasing materials based on achievement.
- Encourage students to interact with peers on the Discussion board and Activity Feed.
- Provide options for assessment and give students efficient, timely and meaningful feedback.
- Empower students to document and share their learning journey year after year with the Portfolio tool.
Don’t use Brightspace to simply disseminate information; use it to engage your learners and help them take control of their learning experiences!