Georgia: Move Learning Forward With The Right LMS Solution
Georgia’s K-12 schools and universities use the D2L Brightspace platform every day improve access to high-quality learning opportunities and student outcomes.
Brightspace is a learning management system (LMS) for all teaching and learning needs that pairs seamlessly with your SIS integrations. Our goal is to make sure that ALL Georgia students reach their fullest potential.
With the platform that D2L has created, I, as a blind student am able to accomplish the same academy rigour and take all the same classes that my sighted peers can achieve.McClain Hermes Paralympic athlete & Gwinnett Online Campus graduate
Technology should help students – never hinder their learning or discourage them because it is frustrating to use. The Brightspace platform is simple and easy to use for our students at every level, from elementary to middle school and high school. Having kids literally be able to click once or twice to get to the different things they need to do – that’s a big deal.an Lollis Language Arts Teacher, Gwinnett Online Campus
We’re really pleased with D2L and especially our CSM [Customer Success Manager]. D2L understands K-12 and how to coordinate things in a way that supports our faculty and students.Matt Waymack Director of eClass Development, Gwinnett County Public Schools
Increase access to learning opportunities for students across Georgia.
- Anytime, anywhere course access for rural access challenges
- Self-paced learning through release conditions to allow students to go at their own speed
- Responsive platform for any device – mobile, tablet, or computer – or operating system
- Scalable virtual classroom to expand course availability and keep students in their school
Develop and deliver innovative and scalable assessments.
- Real-time assessment results tagged to Georgia curriculum standards
- Interim assessment capabilities seamlessly embedded in coursework
- Video and social assessment to assess all types of skills and knowledge
- Portfolios for project-based learning
Supporting Social Emotional Learning to Help Enable Student Recovery
- Developing self-awareness, self-management, and responsible decision-making skills
- Using social-awareness and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain positive relationships
- Improving student attitudes and beliefs about self, others, and school
College and career-readiness for all.
- Concurrent and dual enrollment partner opportunities with Georgia universities using Brightspace, including Georgia Southern University, Kennesaw State University, and the University of North Georgia.
- Competency-based education features for teaching skill mastery
- Social tools for soft skill development
Support teachers in and out of the classroom.
- Provide real-time learning data to teachers to personalize instruction
- Seamless grading and student feedback
- Simple course development with Georgia state standards tracking
- One learning platform for professional development and teaching
Innovative organizations think alike
We don’t just offer best-in-class learning solutions. We help you transform learning. Here are a few of our customers that are innovating teaching and learning with D2L
Discover how Brightspace offers a solution for K-12 Districts
Our mission is to partner with customers to improve retention, grow advocacy, and create scalable growth aligned to your teaching and learning goals. Our clients are most successful when they are supported by a strong partner throughout their customer journey.Learn more about solutions in Brightspace