Buying Made Easy:
E&I’s Exclusive LMS contract has been awarded to D2L’s Brightspace through a competitive solicitation process
The D2L and E&I Cooperative Services contract helps higher education, K–12, and related associations to streamline the process of purchasing a learning management system (LMS).
How the Agreement Can Help You
Save time through a streamlined procurement process.
Reduce cost by leveraging the exclusive partner contract pricing.
Reduce complexity and eliminate the RFP requirement by utilizing E&I’s extensive RFP process.
About the Agreement
Through this agreement, E&I members benefit not only from one of the most flexible and functionally rich LMS solutions on the market, they also get a true partner to help them leverage the full potential of the system. D2L works hand-in-hand with members to help them reach every learner, and provides the tools to enable faculty and administrators to spend less time managing and more time teaching and interacting with students.
D2L was the clear choice in the E&I LMS RFP process. The team felt strongly that D2L is an emerging leader in the LMS market, offering continuous, customer-driven design improvements, excellent reliability and scalability, and depth of features, plus long-term affordability.Keith FowlkesVice President, Technology Category, E&I Cooperative Services
SMCis a charter member of the Higher Education Systems and Services (HESS) Consortium and E&I Cooperative Services. D2L was the first recipient of HESS’ Cloud Cohort Award and is our exclusive LMS partner. SMC took advantage of this extremely competitive contract that would not have been possible without the resources of E&I Cooperative.Trey ArringtonVice President for Operations, Spartanburg Methodist College
E&I Cooperative Services (E&I) is the only member-owned, non-profit purchasing cooperative focused exclusively on education. Through a diverse portfolio of more than 120 competitively solicited contracts and value-added services, E&I brings a wealth of solutions, services, and expertise that help its institutional members in companies and associations, higher education and K-12 increase supply chain efficiencies, save time on RFP and related processes, and reduce costs.
Membership in the Cooperative is FREE and the benefits are endless. As trusted advisors to the educational community, E&I and its nationwide team of Member Relations Executives provide localized attention and support. All contracts are awarded in a proven competitive solicitation process, enabling E&I to align with top-tier supply partners who are dedicated to providing outstanding value and local coverage to our members.
Our diverse portfolio of competitively solicited contracts is backed by the purchasing power of approximately 5,000 member institutions. Last year alone, our members saved a combined total in excess of $200 million using our contracts.
For more information, please visit www.eandi.org.
The Only Member-Owned, Non-Profit Cooperative with a Dedicated Focus on Education
- Members are more than just members—they own the Cooperative.
- Our board of Directors is comprised of senior leadership drawn from member institutions.
- Because we are a non-profit organization (unlike other GPOs), contract success has a direct and indirect impact on our members’ bottom lines.
- Membership is FREE!
Approximately 5,000 Institutional Members Nationwide
- Experienced college procurement leaders and other key campus decision makers work collaboratively with leading suppliers to drive cost savings and maximize supply chain efficiencies.
- There is significant member overlap and alliance with National Association of Educational Procurement, the professional association for educational purchasing professionals.
- The Cooperative serves the unique needs of companies and associations, higher education and K-12.
Sourcing, Strategy, Savings = Shared Success
- Streamlines the supply chain process for members by reducing time, cost, and complexity.
- Brings real economies of scale due to aggregated member spend of nearly $3 billion brings real economies of scale.
- Provides an extensive portfolio of more than 125 competitively solicited contracts, along with a broad range of value-added solutions and services.
- Offers great rebate and incentive programs.