In this session on August 1 at 3pm ET, we’ll go over the what, why, and how of personalization and automation in Brightspace. Get actionable takeaways you can use to:
- greet learners by their first name in coursewide banners, announcements and more by using replacement strings
- set up badges and certificates to be released based on achievements or actions
- catch learners before they fall by tracking their individual achievements and activity, and then reach out with personalized messages when needed
- provide timely and ongoing feedback by creating personalized intelligent agents that communicate with students based on criteria you set, like how they’ve performed on a quiz or if they’ve accessed content
- level up your feedback by adding audio or video as you fill in a rubric
- create remedial and extended content units that are automatically released according to student needs (and as a bonus, combine them with intelligent agents to give students extra instructions or a motivational nudge)
Take personalized learning from a dream to reality with Brightspace.