Innovation, flexibility, resilience… more than ever before, it is critical for K-12 districts and schools to adapt to best support their learners. Often, this requires the adoption of new technologies, tools and learning practices, which can be overwhelming for staff, students and parents.
In this session, we will:
- Apply technology adoption models and research to practice
- Run through a simple 3-step process to ensure the successful adoption of new technology-enhanced learning programs by teachers
- Share examples of best practice from districts across North America
- Stephanie Kelly, Senior Manager of Instructional Technology at Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Kassia Gandhi (née Kukurudza), Academic Affairs Director at D2L
Save your spot today to join other K-12 district leaders to discuss how to guide your staff and districts through the technology adoption process.