Professional learning is a wonderful opportunity when it’s well organized and accessible. But oftentimes, materials become scattered and out of date, and it’s difficult to keep track of getting the right staff members registered for the right courses. Couple that with funding issues and inflexible timelines associated with in-person learning, and it can be really challenging to offer professional learning that hits the right mark.
So, what can districts do to equip their teachers with the right opportunities? In this session, we’ll dig into tools and resources in D2L Brightspace that help districts achieve their professional learning goals—and help your teachers and staff thrive:
- Provide an all-in-one online platform that meets the needs of all your professional learners.
- Deliver beautiful, engaging and self-paced courses that motivate learners to stay on track.
- Easily create your own content or import from content providers.
- Leverage auto-enrollment rules or allow self-enrollment to meet your varied needs.
- Monitor progress and report on completion.