87% of companies say they either are experiencing skills gaps now or expect them within a few years according to a new McKinsey Global Survey. Maintaining institutional knowledge and improving productivity are some of the biggest challenges. Is your organization prepared to address the growing skills gap?
Join us for our upcoming webinar with guest Katy Tynan, Principal Analyst, Employee Experience and Future of Work at Forrester and Kenneth Chapman, VP, Learning Innovation Advocacy at D2L who will share what you need to know to create your skills development strategies.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- 3 strategies that will support adaptive talent management
- The cycle of learning culture
- How to create flexible skills and roles
- Which competencies are needed to close the skills gap
- Outcomes of the PEAK human model
CAE credit: 1 (Offered for live webinar only, recognized by ASAE)