Learn, share and binge on the topics that matter to you.
- Get training and hands-on experiences to boost your knowledge and skills. Gain practical learnings you can apply right away
- Discover the latest trends and learn best practices from learning leaders, subject matter experts, and early adopters from around the world.
- Watch demos and learn about the latest product updates. Give feedback directly to D2L—help us craft the right services and technology to support your goals.
Connect and build your network in a meaningful way.
- Engage with peers, thought leaders, D2L executives, subject matter experts and partners on strategies and best practices.
- Gain valuable insights from discussions and meetings. Connect with attendees from around the world to grow your personal network.
- Make lasting connections with peers, partners, and D2L and industry experts—find answers to your questions, share challenges and discuss how to achieve goals.
Get an infusion of energy, ideas, and tangible takeaways.
- Spark new ideas, discover new approaches and meet new people. Break away from your routine to provide motivation and new perspectives.
- Share the inspiration! The learning doesn’t end when the conference is over—take what you’ve learned back to your colleagues, and continue to leverage on-demand resources.
- Have fun! Recharge and experience engaging, unique and interactive activities at this one-of-a-kind conference.
What to expect
Ignite 2022 attendees can expect:
In-person event experience
Fun activities and prizes
Product demos and deep dive
Training and professional development
Networking and discussions
- Accessibility and Inclusive Learning
- Blended Learning
- Brightspace How To’s/Tips and Tricks
- Certification and Micro-Credentialing
- Change Management and Educators & Staff Support
- Competency-Based Learning
- Course Quality Improvement
- Data and Analytics
- Faculty and Trainer Development
- Instructional Technology and Design
- Integrated Tech Ecosystems and Extensibility
- Leadership/Organisational Strategy
- Learner Engagement, Growth, and Success
- Site Admin/LMS/IT Best Practices
I have always left Fusion with innovative ideas and strategies for improving our courses. More importantly, I have always gained a bigger network of colleagues I can rely on when I am looking for a little help.
– Wendy Lampner, Manager of Design & Development Services, University of Akron
Fusion is a fantastic way to learn about the platform and the innovative ways it is used. You can refresh yourself on the basics or dive deep into specific use cases. I guarantee you will learn something new and be inspired to leverage Brightspace in new ways. Plus, it's fun! Lots of networking opportunities and ways to experience new things.
– Travis Hunt, Learning Management System Administrator, Northeast Iowa Community College
Want to attend a high-energy, fun-filled learning conference? Then Fusion is for YOU! From informative sessions to innovative idea sharing, participants will be engaged with global colleagues (and of course the D2L Moose). Don't miss this one!
– Jennifer Davis, Instructional Designer & Quality Assurance Coordinator, Sinclair Community College
I expected Fusion to be for education technologists like myself and the admins at my organization. Having attended my first Fusion this year I can say that everyone that uses Brightspace should be coming to Fusion next year. Not just the admins and technologists. The instructors and professors can surely find things to attend. Being able to network with other people who use the platform has been very helpful and I am excited for my future working with Brightspace.
– Dave Nicholls, Educational Tech Support, University of Manitoba