FUSION 2024: CODE OF CONDUCT
Fusion is your chance to join peers from around the world to share ideas that will shape the future of learning. We hope that the time you spend at Fusion is valuable and enjoyable. To ensure that everyone has the best experience possible we have established this Code of Conduct. This Code outlines our expectations for participant behavior and the consequences for non-compliance.
We value the participation and engagement of each person in attendance at Fusion. Accordingly, all attendees are expected to show courtesy and respect to other attendees throughout the conference and at all conference events.
The Golden Rules:
- Behave professionally, respectfully and collaboratively;
- Respect the diversity of each attendee, and refrain from discriminatory, harassing or demeaning behavior;
- Be mindful of the personal space of other attendees.
Policy Prohibited Conduct:
- Offensive comments related to race, religion, age, gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, veteran status, or any other ground or activity specifically protected under law,
- Abusive or harassing conduct towards other attendees, or anyone you come in contact with during the event, including unwelcome sexual advances or personal comments or conduct that makes others uncomfortable,
- Verbal threats of violence, intimidation, harassment, insults, and annoyance,
- Inappropriate physical conduct (pushing, shoving, or any other boisterous behavior),
- Continued disruption during the event, including presenting obscene or demeaning materials,
- Possession of alcohol outside of designated locations, illegal substances, or any item that could be used as a weapon; or
- Otherwise failing to maintain peace and order, as determined by D2L show management, in their sole discretion.
Failure to Comply:
We have a zero tolerance policy. Failure to abide by the terms of this Code may result in the denial of admission or immediate removal from the event without warning.
Please alert security if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress. Thank you for helping make this a welcoming and friendly event for all!
Please refer to D2L’s Fusion website for the most up to date version of this Code.
PLEASE BE ADVISED D2L RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REQUIRE ATENDEES TO PRESENT GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID WHEN PICKING UP BADGES FOR ENTRANCE INTO THE EVENT.