As universities continue to embrace the future of teaching and learning, join us for a panel discussion organised in partnership with Times Higher Education that includes the findings of exclusive research which reveals how institutions across the Asia-Pacific region are addressing the key challenges of digital transformation.
Inspired by a global survey of almost 5,000 global higher education respondents conducted by D2L, a panel of senior leaders from higher education and industry will exchange knowledge and best practices about what strategies, tools, and processes are needed to meet the needs of increasingly diverse cohorts of staff and students.
Learn from educators and industry experts on the following:
- How can APAC universities deliver content, flexibility, and accessibility to students using online platforms?
- What data and types of peer evaluations are most useful to staff and students when shaping digital education?
- How is communication changing between staff and students to enable better personalised learning?
- What additional training and support is needed to enable staff and students to use digital tools with greater proficiency?
- How can access be increased by using the right digital tools and can this better enable lifelong learning?
You can also visit our Asia-Pacific hub page to discover the key findings of the survey today.