Oh, I’m getting feedback from my students now, too...they love it! No more deciphering cryptic text comments in feedback box. I think you hit a home run with this one! Thanks for the continued improvements and for listening to your customers!!
– Lori Wendt, Professional Development & Instructional Technology Management System Specialist, Parkland College
Pausing to share a little @D2L love. While composing my discussion post for my Intro to Drawing class, I am prompted to add alternative text to the image I attached. #Accessibility ftw! Kudos to @d2l & the #instructionaldesign team at @UMUC for making that #design decision.
– Michael Weinraub, Director of Learning Design, UMUC Ventures
Brightspace is the best thing SFA has offered students because this is the kinda support we need during midterms.
– Kayla Curtis, Stephen F. Austin State University
If you’re not already using it, the @D2L #brightspace app is very helpful to keep your discussions, assignments, resources and schedules in sync! To my new @DSCCollegeofEd Future Educators- we’ll download it together in class today! ??
– Joy Lewis, Teacher Educator
Google Apps integration in @D2L + the new content interface is the best of online learning IMO. Looking forward to rolling out my virtual classroom this fall! #BackToSchool #EdTech #OnlineLearning
– Anjali Joshi, Science educator, Durham District School Board
Loving the functionality in @D2L Brightspace and even more loving that academics have picked it up and run with it. Great use of Intelligent Agents @willt486
– Aaron Burrell, Head of Learning Information and Environments, FHEA
Education by the Numbers: Community College Trends
What you need to know to remain competitive and effective in higher education