A single virtual learning environment means that teachers and staff share the same learning experience as students. This familiarity will not only enhance the utilisation and adoption of Brightspace in classrooms, but also encourage new ideas for how LMS technology can help them be more effective and improve student outcomes.
- Responsive design ensures all of your professional learning content is mobile friendly and accessible to every learner, anytime, anywhere.
- Use the tools you know and love to add learning and training resources from multiple sources.
Organise and assign learning with ease
Manage the enrolment of professional learning and training for your institution quickly and confidently.
- Attributes, such as date hired, department, location or job title, can be used to group individual users into learning groups, making it easy to assign courses to users that have similar needs.
- Membership rules automatically enrol users in learning groups and assign the appropriate learning.
Track learning progress
Executing a professional learning strategy is easy with up-to-date information. A dashboard provides an at-a-glance view of your institution’s professional learning activity.
- View detailed professional learning activity by user including courses assigned, completed or pending, and actively manage their enrolments.
- View all the courses assigned across your organisation and see real-time reports on course completion.
Demo using Brightspace for Professional Development
Services complete the offering
A new service package complements the Professional Learning Offering for Schools.
- Learning Strategy and Consulting Services help you build and deliver a robust and successful professional development culture and experience for your organization.
- Our Implementation Services team can help you connect to your HRIS as well as consult on the use of attributes, learning groups and membership rules.
Ouça por que mais escolas gostam do seu
estão escolhendo Brightspace.