Join Phil Long, Scholar at the Center for New Designs in Learning and Scholarship at Georgetown University and Stephen Atherton, Education Account Executive, D2L ANZ as they discuss micro-credentials in this thought-provoking fireside chat. You will discover:
- What is a micro-credential?
- Origins of micro-credentials
- Protecting the validity of micro-credentials through a cryptographic signing mechanism
- Link between micro-credential and blockchain
- Applicability of micro-credentials in academic, corporate and government settings
Note: This fireside chat includes audience participation from the D2L ANZ team who were live in attendance at the session.