When it comes to learning, it’s all about people. Learning remains a human endeavour regardless of the use of technology. As humans, we are all diverse, and diversity means differences. This is why it is critical to have a learning management system (LMS) that is accessible to all. Ensuring a barrier-free learning experience for everyone, regardless of their age or abilities.
In this dynamic and engaging webinar, Dan Casey, Capability Development Manager from Vision Australia and Dr Sam Chandrashekar, Global Accessibility Lead from D2L will address the importance of considering diversity and inclusion when selecting and using an LMS. Enabling organisations to progress toward a future-facing, diverse and inclusive workforce in an increasingly competitive, complex, and uncertain world.
What will you learn?
- Gain a better understanding of inclusive design principles and practice
- Recognise how the practice of inclusive learning can make workplace learning accessible for all.
- How to apply inclusive design principles in your own workplace.
Who should attend?
- HR and training professionals
- Administrative staff from educational institutions
- Accessibility enthusiasts
This webinar will be hosted by Jason Staples, Senior Account Executive, D2L and Natalia Perera, Marketing Manager ANZ, D2L.