Register for the Live Webinar
Learning by Association
Digitise, optimise, transform: How the UK and Ireland’s top professional associations are driving growth with online learning
Date: 29 February 2024 | Time: 2pm GMT
Continuing professional development is no longer confined to an in-person conference once a year. The industry—and the professionals within it—demand and deserve more.
Join Sasha Thackaberry, senior vice president, D2L for Business, alongside a panel of guest speakers:
- Seán Goucher, technology enhanced learning manager, Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- Andrew Pember, managing director, Carina Consulting
- Digitisation of learning: Learn how digitised learning programmes are vital for sustained growth in today’s landscape.
- Optimisation of learning: Understand that digital transformation isn’t a spur-of-the-moment decision; it’s a journey guided by strategy. Gain insights into the critical components needed for a successful transformation.
- Transformation of learning: Discover innovative ways to drive engagement in learning, reach more members with learning, drive efficiencies and ultimately raise standards in the profession.
Join us for a powerful conversation on using online learning to create lasting change within the association landscape.