Brightspace makes it easier for us to deliver creative and innovative content to our nurses. It is smart and easy for our staff to use. The platform is extremely flexible, but it also fits with our IT infrastructure, allowing us to offer single sign-on authentication and gain access to connected systems. D2L’s service is excellent. When we have a new idea of something we want to implement for our nurses, D2L helps make our vision a reality.
– Ashley Lee, Education Program Coordinator, American Nurses Association (ANA)
Reach more learners with anywhere, anytime, any-device learning.
- Deliver anywhere, anytime training so contractors and gig workers can have access to the resources they need—in the office, at home, or on the go. A fully responsive design means people can go at their own pace and learn on any device.
- Nurture a personal feel at scale. Enable learners to lead their own journeys by searching, discovering, and self-enrolling in courses that are relevant to them.
- Keep people on track. Automate learning paths, reward learners with badges and awards, and set criteria for notifications and acknowledgements.
Accelerate skills development—and make it stick.
- Give learners the real-world knowledge they need to be successful. Provide bite-sized training and build business-specific content to develop a team of experts.
- Engage learners with interactive experiences. Video assignments, role plays, and game-based learning are only a few of the tools you have at your disposal.
- Hone skills with meaningful feedback. With Brightspace, it’s easy for peers, instructors, and even outside experts to provide feedback using video, audio, and inline annotations.
Work smarter, not harder. Do more with your expertise.
- Get a system that everyone can use—facilitators, trainers, IT, and executives. Drag and drop content from third-party repositories and sources you commonly use and want to share.
- Plug into your unique ecosystem. Brightspace supports open standards and APIs, which means it can work seamlessly with the tools you already use.
- Push the boundaries with smarter reporting. Monitor performance so you can identify skill gaps and performance trends, and then act to meaningfully improve training over time.