Collaborate and share.
Enable the easy and efficient exchange of ideas and resources across departments, campuses, and organizations when designing and developing online courses.
- Content and assessments can be shared across an organization
- Detailed logging and reporting enables understanding of how learning objects are used
- Permission and rights management tools help define and secure your institution’s proprietary learning objects
Promote faculty productivity.
Report on learning objects, peer ratings, and peer reviews to enhance content quality and enable the reuse of rich material across multiple courses.
- Built-in feedback and rating tools heighten quality of learning objects
- Advanced searching, full-text indexing, and assessment storage help save time
- Easily manage and move learning objects between repositories or within courses
Support an ecosystem of learning resources.
Aggregate materials from a number of sources, including Open Educational Resources and external learning object repositories and libraries, with a single search interface for organizing or building course content.
- Support for Open Educational Resources (OERs)
- Support for external libraries and content repositories
- A single user interface to search and access learning objects
The following products are included in this solution:
Brightspace Learning Environment
Brightspace Learning Repository