For our fall Women In Leadership (WIL) Network Series; Women in Leadership: Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging, our panelists will dive deeply into their experiences in the areas of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. They’ll share various thoughts, questions, and concerns that are commonly incurred by women in education, training, and the workplace..
- Shatha Naser – CIO, Luminus Education
- Elizabeth Leiba – Instructional Design Manager, LMS Administrator, City College
- Karen Hahn – Assistant VP for Learning Design, Saint Leo
- Christine Belzie – Instructional Design Intern at Keelworks
- Mandy Lam – Strategic Communications Director, D2L
- Yvonne Bell – SVP, People and Culture, D2L
- Meagan Good – Senior Talent and Inclusion Strategist, D2L