Please join us for the next panel discussion for D2L’s Women in Leadership Network. Our panel of professional women will examine the Work from Home (WFH) Experience from their various perspectives.
- How has remote working impacted their lives in both professional and personal ways?
- What has changed about how they conduct their day-to-day jobs and about their career planning for the future?
- After the pandemic is under control, will WFH continue, or will we all be ready to get back into the office?
- Will that office look the same as it did pre-COVID?
These and many more questions about WFH will be discussed along with some time for audience Q&A.
- Karen A. Hahn, Ph.D., Assistant Vice President for Learning Design Professor of Education, St. Leo University
- April Oman, SVP, Customer Engagement, D2L
Facilitator: Christine D’Angela, Director, Strategic Communications (External), D2L
Learn more about Affinity Networks