In these uncertain times, one thing is certain: learning for K-12 students must continue. The question on everyone’s mind though, is how? Join us for a panel-style webinar where we will hear from district leaders as they discuss how their districts have maintained learning continuity, accounted for access issues, enabled district staff, and supported equity in learning for all students.
- Dr. Thomas Palmer, Superintendent, Peru Central School District, NY
- Dr. Augustine E. Tornatore, Superintendent of Schools, Liberty Central School District, NY
- Dr. Michael Salvatore, Superintendent, Long Beach Public Schools, NJ
- Dr. Joseph Beata, Superintendent of Schools, Norton Public Schools, MA
- John Baker, D2L
- LeiLani Cauthen, Learning Counsel