With constant changes to learning schedules and the risk of staff needing to quarantine, administrators have constantly changing priorities. Setting up the core priorities for digital learning may need to involve district-wide operations so that remote teachers and learners have better navigation. How systems and learning networks are getting reconstructed as the primary delivery mechanism so that the human interface is elevated and tech issues minimized is a concern for education leaders. During this upcoming webinar, we will delve into the priorities districts now have with regard to virtual and hybrid learning support.
- Kahle Charles, Assistant Superintendent, Assessment, Curriculum, and Instruction, St. Vrain Valley Schools (CO)
- LeiLani Cauthen, Learning Counsel
- Howie Bender, VP K-12 at D2L
- David Jarboe, Executive Director of Technology and Innovation, Harrison School District 2 (CO)
- Lisa Lund, Director Educational Technology and Library Services, Denver Public Schools (CO)