As learning contexts shift, more and more K-12 schools and districts are looking for new ways to deliver high-quality professional learning options that are flexible, intentional, and scalable. Professional learning solutions that support high-quality teaching and learning can lead to better student outcomes.
In this webinar, we will explore different approaches to creating and offering professional development programs that embed different strategies and modalities and support all types of professional learning.
Join us on as Michigan Virtual, Toronto District School Board, and Peel District School Board share their professional learning journeys and offer real experiences and lessons learned. During this webinar, you will learn:
- Strategies to create engaging and purposeful professional development experiences for educators and staff, connected to authentic practice.
- The different challenges that were faced around the scalable distribution of professional development, balancing just-in-time learning with district-mandated Professional Development days,
- Best practices for engagement, feedback, and collaboration using blended or virtual PD models.
- Michigan Virtual
- Toronto District School Board
- Peel District School Board
Kassia Kukurudsza, Senior Academic Affairs Manager, D2L