We recently announced two-way video conferencing capabilities right in Brightspace thanks to a new partnership with virtual classroom leader, Bongo. Your organization can now enable online sessions anytime in just a few clicks – creating more provide more engaging onboarding experiences for remote employees, enhancinge role plays in sales training, better supporting millennial learning and more.
Join us online as we take a deeper dive into the features of the Virtual Classroom tool that is now available to all Brightspace customers:
- Schedule, manage and record online courses and training sessions
- Interact with webcams
- Upload and utilize presentations and other visual aids
- Collaborate with learners online using the whiteboard tool
- Screen share to view work in real-time
- Invite third party participants
This webinar will feature use cases in corporate, government and associations use of learning technologies. Not relevant to you? Please register for the Higher Education Virtual Classroom webinar or K12 Virtual Classroom webinar.