Harness the power of video in K12 – explore possibilities with the Virtual Classroom tool in Brightspace.
Associate Professor of Business, Metropolitan State University of Denver
Chief Learning Officer, YouSeeU
Senior Partner Marketing Manager, D2L
The new Virtual Classroom tool in Brightspace opens the door to innovative ways of engaging students, teachers and parents in K12 blended learning. We recently announced two-way video conferencing capabilities right in Brightspace thanks to a new partnership with virtual classroom leader, YouSeeU. Teachers can now enable online sessions anytime in just a few clicks – explore new opportunities to get creative, improve engagement and enhance the learning experience!
Join us online as we take a deeper dive into the features of the Virtual Classroom tool that is available to all Brightspace customers on August 4th:
- Schedule, manage and record online classes and other session types
- Interact with webcams
- Upload and utilize presentations and other visual aids
- Collaborate with students online using the whiteboard tool
- Screen share to view students’ work in real-time
- Invite outside participants – guest speakers, special guests and even parents
- Opportunities to enhance professional development