Creating engaging learning experiences for your students is at the heart of what you do.
Learn how our new digital curriculum resources can help save you time while providing unique and interactive learning opportunities to your students.
In this webinar, our experts will guide you through our curriculum-aligned digital resources.
You’ll leave with an understanding of how these resources can:
- save you time with ready-to-use interactive content and assessments aligned to Ontario curriculum expectations
- supplement the amazing work you’re already doing with students
- support meaningful learning anytime, anywhere, whether you’re teaching online or in a physical classroom
Plus, you’ll be able to register for a 30-day free trial to experience it for yourself.
- Heather Watson, Vice President K-12 Curriculum Sales, D2L
- Kim Loebach, Senior Director of Content Publishing, D2L
- Laura McJannet-Brogan, Account Executive, D2L
- Lisa West, Instructional Designer, D2L