It is well-recognized that there is an opportunity to use data to drive decisions that help improve learner experience, performance and outcomes. However, making sense out of the volumes of data and numerous sources of information available can often be an overwhelming task—but it doesn’t have to be. Learn how to leverage our data expertise and the capabilities available in the Brightspace platform and Performance Plus to help you access, analyze and act on data to answer the questions that matter to your administrators, educators and learners.
In this webinar, we will focus on how to use Brightspace adoption and engagement metrics to help you identify trends and take action to elevate the learning experience.
Join us to discover how to:
- Use Brightspace Data Sets and new InsightsTM visualizations to access and analyze adoption and engagement data, including:
- Login, course access, tool usage, and enrollment and withdrawal metrics
- Time in content and assignment status metrics
- Identify and interpret data trends to make informed decisions and recommendations
- Access the many resources available to help you jump-start your Brightspace data journey