For our fall Competency-based Learning (CBL) Network Series; CBL/CBE Programs Status – Fall 2020, our panelists will provide a quick situation report about what’s currently going on in their institutions and CBL/CBE programs and share various questions and concerns that are top of mind.
- Amy Stevens – Vice President, Academic Resources, Southern New Hampshire University
- Mike Dillon – Instructional Designer/CBE – Kirkwood Community College
- Natalie Green – Associate Director, Distance and Continuing Education, Open Learning and Educational Support, University of Guelph
- Scott Vann – Assistant Director of Digital Learning, Center for Innovative Teaching and Learning, The University of Memphis
- Christopher Sessums, PhD – Director, Academic Affairs, D2L