During this webinar, panelists discuss the logistical differences and adjustments made by Michigan’s K-12 school districts, with questions regarding the mindset and leadership moves made by all. Listen on demand to share in their insights and thoughts around adapting to the new normal.
- Dan Gilbertson, Superintendent at Croswell-Lexington Community Schools
- David Rabbideau, Superintendent at Alpena Public Schools
- Dr. John R. VanWagoner II, Ph.D, Superintendent at Traverse City Area Public Schools (TCAPS)
- Evan OBranovic, Director of Technology at Traverse City Area Public Schools (TCAPS)
- John Baker, President & CEO, D2L