Join us for short presentations from the five winners of the 2021 D2L Excellence Awards.
Representatives from Southern New Hampshire University, Durham District School Board, National Education Partners, Gwinnett County Public Schools, and Minnesota State will share information about their award-winning projects.
We will also announce the launch of the 2022 D2L Excellence Awards program and explain the changes in the awards process and how you can best position yourself or your organization to be an award winner in 2022.
- Stacey Rosenberg, Southern New Hampshire University
- Christine Austin and Christopher Ray, Gwinnett Online Campus
- Karen LaPlant, Metro State University and Minnesota State
- Danielle Croft and Craig Spencer, Durham District School Board
- Teri Herron, National Education Partners