- 25% of businesses believe that workspace analytics tools, augmented reality tools, and microlearning/training will have a role in the office environment within the year.
- Only 10% of what people learn in the workplace comes from formal courses. The rest comes from informal and social learning.
- Companies with a strong learning culture have 30%-50% higher engagement and retention.
- They are 92% more likely to develop novel products and processes.
- They are 52% more productive.
- They are 56% to be the first to market with their products and services.
- They are 17% more profitable than their peers.
- The Case for Modern Workplace Learning
- The Changing World of Work
- Fluid and Flexible: A More Dynamic Workplace Demands a New Way of Learning
- New Strategies, Tools and Tactics: The New Pillars of Modern Learning
- Industry Insight: Retail
- Industry Insight: Financial Services
- How Modern is Your Learning?
Want to get the full story?
Sign up to read this section.
Thank you for submitting this form.