- In 2016, 13% of companies had adopted advanced media (video, gaming, mobile) for workplace learning, up 130% over 2015.
- The average worker spends 9.5 hours a week searching for information.
- 69% of learning and development professionals say talent is their #1 priority.
- Half of learning and development pros say they are challenged to get employees to make learning a priority.
- Since 2013, AT&T has invested $250 million in education and development programs for 140,000 employees with a focus on continuous learning.
- The Case for Modern Workplace Learning
- The Changing World of Work
- Fluid and Flexible: A More Dynamic Workplace Demands a New Way of Learning
- New Strategies, Tools and Tactics: The New Pillars of Modern Learning
- Industry Insight: Retail
- Industry Insight: Financial Services
- How Modern is Your Learning?
Want to get the full story?
Sign up to read this section.
Thank you for submitting this form.