Higher education institutions face tremendous pressure, from rising costs to changing student expectations. Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, one challenge has emerged as central: replicating classroom engagement, interaction, and communication in online classes. This has been a difficult leap for many instructors, and it’s why we’ve created our latest playbook—”5 Ways to Support More Effective Online Teaching in Higher Education.”
To help ease the transition to online learning and avoid common mistakes, download our latest playbook and learn how to:
- Support faculty and staff in their transition to online learning.
- Use evidence-based principles to make online instruction easier.
- Gain buy-in from executive leadership at your institution.
- Leverage power users to increase collaboration between faculty and staff.
- Choose a true technology partner that will help amplify individual and institutional success.