What Is SystemMigration?
SystemMigration by K16 Solutions is an automated migration service that allows faculty and administrators to move online content from one learning management system (LMS) to Brightspace in real time, capturing details such as course structure, quizzes, tests and even question pools.
After the migration, DataArchiving by K16 Solutions allows administrators to archive course content and student data quickly and easily at any time so that institutions can finally retire their legacy LMSs.
- A completely hands-off experience, migrating content quickly and accurately.
- Leverages both the incumbent and D2L Brightspace APIs to effortlessly extract and import courses and content.
Speed of Delivery
Accelerates migration to 6,000 course migrations each week on average, with a normal project taking 45 to 60 days.
Saves time, giving staff and faculty the ability to focus their energy on students and academics.
Demonstrates the efficiency and efficacy of an administrative team leading the migration initiative.
What Is DataArchiving?
DataArchiving allows institutions to archive their course content and student data at a much lower cost than any other option.
- Easily access historical course content and retain the option for future migrations.
- Institutions can access archived course content whenever and wherever they want.
- Retain student data and content indefinitely. View, review or export content and information, including:
- enrollment information
- discussions and replies
- file attachments
Medical University of South Carolina Migrates to Brightspace With K16 Solutions
Top 4 Attributes of Successful LMS Migrations— Evaluation Guide for Administrators
About K16 Solutions
Founded by experienced higher education leaders, faculty and academic entrepreneurs, K16 Solutions solves the biggest LMS challenges facing institutions today. K16 Solutions’ proprietary technology allows schools to update or replace course content and archive student data and courses.