Reach people anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
- Deliver learning content to a global audience. A fully responsive design means people can go at their own pace and learn on any device from anywhere and at any time.
- Nurture a personal feel at scale. Create pathways based on learner activity and competency and set criteria for notifications and acknowledgments.
- Let students, faculty members, and suppliers follow their own paths by enabling them to search, find, and self-enroll using the Discover tool within Brightspace.
Keep them hooked with your unique content.
- Develop a team of experts. Leverage bite-sized learning, video assignments, interactive role plays, and game-based training to share learning content and best practices available only from your organization’s experts.
- Encourage people to collaborate. Enable everyone—students, faculty members, and suppliers—to provide meaningful feedback using video, audio, and inline annotations. Offer insights through discussion forums.
- Leverage our Learning and Creative Services team to help you bring your learning content to life. From development to consulting, together we can deliver experiences that improve outcomes, enjoyment, and performance.
Work smarter, not harder. Do more with your expertise.
- Use analytics to make data-driven decisions about training. Monitor login trends, course access, tool usage, enrollment data, and more—all with easy-to-understand dashboards and reports.
- Make sure students and faculty members are getting the most out of their experiences. The Engagement Dashboard gathers key engagement indicators to make it easy for you to examine and act on trends.
- Plug into your unique ecosystem. Brightspace supports open standards and APIs, which means it can work seamlessly with the tools you already use.
Don’t take our word for it! See what our clients say about their experiences working with us:
PartsSource partners with D2L to help engineers and technicians make the best use of tools and services.
“We work with top health systems from across the country to support one-on-one learning. But as we grew, we found we needed a scalable training solution that would allow us to have more frequent touchpoints with customers and give them the ability to collaborate and share ideas with other top health systems.”
Jeremy Negrey, Director of Training, PartsSource.
The University of Arizona leverages Brightspace to deliver online courses that are ranked among the top online programs in the US.
“We wanted faculty to be able to solve problems as soon as they realized them. We didn’t want them to have to wait overnight.”
Mark Felix, Director of Institutional Support, University of Arizona
California State University, Long Beach uses Brightspace to build stronger paths to graduation.
“D2L is more than an LMS vendor. The company shares a common value with CSULB — a commitment to quality education. So the decision to stay with Brightspace was a comfortable decision from a partnership perspective.”
Dr. Shawna Dark, Associate VP of Academic Technologies
For further information, contact Krunal Doshi, Enterprise Sales Executive