Develop and deliver innovative and scalable assessments.
- Real-time assessment results tagged to Georgia curriculum standards
- Interim assessment capabilities seamlessly embedded in coursework
- Video and social assessment to assess all types of skills and knowledge
- Portfolios for project-based learning
Increase access to learning opportunities for students across Georgia.
- Anytime, anywhere course access for rural access challenges
- Self-paced learning through release conditions to allow students to go at their own speed
- Responsive platform for any device – mobile, tablet, or computer – or operating system
- Scalable virtual classroom to expand course availability and keep students in their school
College and career-readiness for all.
- Concurrent and dual enrollment partner opportunities with Georgia universities using Brightspace, including Georgia Southern University, Kennesaw State University, and the University of North Georgia.
- Competency-based education features for teaching skill mastery
- Social tools for soft skill development
Support teachers in and out of the classroom.
- Provide real-time learning data to teachers to personalize instruction
- Seamless grading and student feedback
- Simple course development with Georgia state standards tracking
- One learning platform for professional development and teaching
Brightspace Success in Gwinnett
Brightspace is the LMS for Gwinnett County Public Schools – providing teachers, students, parents and principals with innovative opportunities for educational engagement. Check out some of our successes with the biggest, and one of the most influential, districts in Georgia.
It’s every teacher’s dream to reach every learner in their class—and to help them each achieve their full potential. Brightspace can expand access and opportunity for all Georgia students from the most rural county to the biggest city center. Students won’t have to miss classes or assignments because of travel or circumstance, and snow days will become virtual learning days. All students in Georgia, with any device, have full access to Brightspace with our apps and responsive design.
Our platform provides the tools to help you make sure your courses are accessible, it supports universal design for learning, and makes it easier to create differentiated instruction and competency-based learning.
Want more information?
Fill out the form and someone from our team will be in touch.