What are the advantages to Brightspace for Michigan?
- Easy-to-use communication tools like Brightspace Portfolio, Discussion board, activity feed, and more!
- Simple workflow to enhance pre-created content with your own resources
- Video tools for providing feedback, connecting face-to-face, and more
- Students can demonstrate learning in a variety of ways and teachers can assess and share feedback using video, audio, text, and rubrics
- Integrates with third-party tools including Google Drive™ online storage service and SIS systems
- D2L takes privacy and security as well as accessibility seriously
- Products designed to be accessible offline to empower learners with disabilities
- Access to subscription training to enable teachers going from face-to-face teaching to online
- And more!