Experience Limitless Teaching and Learning
the features you need
Transforming the Way the World Learns
No matter your tech experience, D2L Brightspace is easy to learn so you can get on your way faster.
Teach the way you want to teach and meet the diverse needs of your students without compromising quality.
Level up your classroom with engaging tools and visual analytics to keep you and your students on track.
Easy-to-use for everyone
Breeze Through Course Setup with Drag-and-Drop Tools
- Create courses from templates, hassle-free
- Use a plethora of file types and multimedia to create integrated learning experiences
- Provide accessible content with the built-in accessibility checker
award winning functionality
Easily Offer Personal and Flexible Learning Experiences
- Support online, hybrid, blended, and in-person learning, as well as everything in between
- Offer personalized learning paths and competency-based programs
- Encourage learning anytime, anywhere with a mobile responsive design and the Brightspace Pulse app
Data and analytics
Work Smarter and Save Time with Automation and Visual Data
- Deliver timely and personalized feedback to students with automated messages and replacement strings
- Leverage clear data reports to get a full picture of student/class progress so you can make informed decisions
- Save time with a variety of release conditions and quick evaluation tools to schedule content ahead of time and grade faster
Trusted around the world
Leading Institutions Choose Brightspace
preparing students for the new world
University of Arizona increases course offerings by over 1500% with D2L Brightspace
At the University of Arizona, instructors are using D2L Brightspace to teach the way they want to teach and the students are responding with uptake! University of Arizona’s strong partnership with D2L helps students take ownership of their education and with savings of over $3 Million in textbook fees – strong integrations, mobile-responsive interface and grades are just some of the perks of D2L Brightspace!