Higher Ed Fusion Executive Session Overview
The main focus of our virtual 2020 Fusion Executive Session will be to foster productive, action-oriented conversations for leaders to share their challenges and opportunities while listening to what others are doing in the same space.
This session will be targeted towards Provost, AVP, CIO level executive audiences.
Kenneth Chapman is D2L’s vice president of market research. Kenneth runs D2L’s advisory board and analyst relations program, which works with top executives, educational leaders across the company’s customer base as well as industry influencers and thought leaders. He is passionate about the connection between technology and learning and strives to identify how the changing edtech landscape can help educators transform student outcomes.
Kenneth will be designing and hosting your Higher Ed Fusion Executive Session! Here is a sneak peek at the agenda:
- D2L COVID-19 Response Update
- Product and Service Updates
- What We Learned
- D2L Business Update
- Customer Enablement and Support approach
- Product Roadmap—How we decide what to build, and our priorities
- D2L Partners and Ecosystem
- Advisory Boards Overview – What we’re learning
- Open Discussion:
- How are your needs for technology partners changing?
- How Can We Collaborate Better?
- Reactions, Questions, and Concerns
Ready to Register?
Fill out the form on this page!
Executive Session attendees also receive full registration access to the Fusion 2020 conference live program and on demand content.
*Time is reflected in Eastern Time (ET)