Download/Log In to the App
Where can I download the app?
You can find the app in app stores by looking for “D2L Fusion,” or you can download the Fusion app here.
I don’t have a mobile device, but I want to see the app and play the Fusion Challenge. How can I do that?
The mobile app is available online at https://eventmobi.com/d2lfusion/.
How do I log in to the app?
When you go to the Fusion app, you will be prompted to enter an email address. Use the email address you used to register for Fusion. After entering your email, you will be prompted to create a password if you haven’t already logged in; if you’ve logged into the app in previous years, you’ll use that password. Type in a password of your choosing; remember this password, as you’ll need it if you log in using another device or if you log out of back into your current device.
How do I add items to my schedule?
After logging in to the Fusion app, you’ll see a Schedule module. Click on the schedule, and there will be links at the top with days. Select the day you would like to view. Under the session you would like to add, click on the “Add to Schedule” button.
Where do I see my personalized schedule?
When you log in to the app, you have three ways of viewing your schedule:
- You will see your picture or a default image in the top-right corner of the Fusion app. Click on this, and it will show you what’s next on your schedule as well as a few Favorites. Click on “My Schedule” under Favorites to view your personalized schedule. You will have to click through the days in the top dropdown menu to see the rest of the days.
- On the app homepage, there is a module at the bottom with your upcoming items and a link to view your full schedule.
- Under “Schedule” in the side navigation panel, there is an option to view “Your schedule.”
Your schedule is broken down by day, so you will use the dropdown button at the top of the page (it defaults to Wednesday) to view your other days.
How do I print my schedule?
We recommend that you print your schedule using the online version of the app https://eventmobi.com/d2lfusion/. Go to the online version, log in and use the steps in the FAQ above to view your personal schedule. You can view either all days or individual days. You can send it to a printer or save it as a PDF on your computer.
How do I add codes into the Fusion Challenge?
When you log in to the Fusion app, you will see the Fusion Challenge module on the homepage and in the menu. When you’re on the Fusion Challenge page, you’ll see “Submit a passcode” with a text box. Enter your passcode in the text box, and hit the “Submit” button. You’ll get a green notification on the top if you’ve entered the correct passcode, and you’ll receive points!
How do I know if I’ve won anything in the Fusion Challenge?
Before the end of the closing keynote address, you will receive an alert (similar to other alerts you’ve been receiving throughout Fusion) to tell you you’ve won a prize. After the closing keynote address, head to the Registration desk, where staff will be handing out prizes.
I submitted a survey that has a challenge associated with it, but I didn’t receive the points for it. How do I get these points?
The survey points are manually added at certain times during the day. You don’t need to do anything.
I’m not on the attendee list. Why, and how can I change that?
You appear on the attendee list only if you selected “I would like to be visible within the mobile App” when you registered for Fusion. Unfortunately, you cannot add yourself to the attendee list. If you would like to be added, you can either email [email protected] and ask to be added to the attendee list or you can stop by the Mobile App Help desk (located at Registration).
I am visible on the attendee list, and I don’t want to be contacted. How do I change that?
You have a few options:
- If you’d like to stop receiving messages but still want your name on the attendee list,
go to your profile (the image on the top-right corner in the app) and select the setting button (gear icon beside the “Profile” button). You will get the option to turn off or on messages and alerts for the app (Enable Messaging).
- If you’d like your name not to show up on the attendee list:
- Go to your profile (the image on the top-right corner in the app), click on “Profile” and remove your name.
- You can also have your profile hidden by emailing [email protected] and asking to be removed from the attendee list, or you can stop by the Mobile App Help desk (located at Registration).