“Take care of your employees, and they’ll take care of your business. It’s as simple as that. Healthy, engaged employees are your top competitive advantage.” ~ Sir Richard Branson
Employees and members of an organisation can improve performance using video for regular feedback from peers, coaches, mentors and managers. This type of regular feedback is known as Social Assessment.
What is Social Assessment?
Social Assessment is about enabling feedback from peers, coaches, mentors, and managers on demonstrations of skill. Social Assessment allows employees to gain valuable insights into their performance on a day-to-day basis by enabling others to provide feedback on examples of their work.
This webinar will showcase practical applications where video increases engagement within an organisation. Join our presenters, Dan Maillet, Solution Engineer, and Kerri Manorek, Learning Strategy Consultant, while they discuss different ways that video supports Social Assessment. Examples include:
- Debriefs: create a video of a debrief of a project or work effort, and allow others to comment and provide their insights, opinions, and feedback.
- Reflections: record yourself reflecting on a learning experience and invite others to share their reflections as well.
- Roleplays: whether leveraging sales enablement, practising professional presentations or customer service skills, you can demonstrate and allow others to provide feedback
- Process walk-throughs: most skills are the culmination of a series of tasks. Creating a video of completing a process from beginning to end can invite feedback on process improvement.
- Knowledge Management: prepare for succession planning easily – capture institutional knowledge and expertise by utilising video.