This guide illustrates how the next-generation learning management systems are changing the game for companies and employees as learning and development are recognised as a key source of competitive advantage — but many software applications for workplace aren’t up to the job.
Download this guide to explore:
- How HR managers and workers hold different views about workplace learning – but there’s common ground to be found
- How Workplace learning is about people, but too many LMS solutions focus on technology
- A truly next-generation learning platform answers many limitations of earlier applications
- The most effective learning happens when workers can self-pace their study
- Adaptive learning lets one set of materials provide an infinitely customisable individual learning experience
If you haven’t seen what a next-generation learning platform can do, it’s time to take a look. Contact D2L for a self-paced demo today.