Download the Infographic
When it comes to workplace learning, manager and learner often have differences — of approach, of perspective, of where the best outcomes come from. In this infographic, we outline six of these gaps and how next generation learning solutions can help close them.
- HR managers responsible for delivering workplace learning may have different perspectives from workers receiving it
- Many concerns revolve around technology, with Millennial workers tech-savvy but HR managers not keeping up
- Competitive advantage for the business and professional development for the individual don’t have to be at odds
- Blended learning gives workers the best aspects of classroom instruction, shared materials, and a custom self-paced learning experience
- Only a true next-generation learning engagement platform can deliver for both organisation and individual