Webinar 1: Transitioning your association to online learning
Many associations are looking to alternative ways to keep their members engaged as training sessions and face-to-face meetings are no longer options for the foreseeable future. Most will be tasked with needing to digitally transition their offering online, to future proof their organisation.
If you’re new to online learning, register now and join D2L for our free webinar where we’ll guide you through the process of moving your learning online and some of the key actions to consider:
- Adapting the right content and leverage 3rd party content to bolster courses
- Ways to make learning engaging for members
- Why shared communication in an online environment is vital
Webinar 2: I need to take my association’s event virtual…
Associations have had to make drastic changes in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, including cancelling or postponing annual conferences and other in-person gatherings. We understand the impact on your operations as these events generate significant revenue, and members rely on them to exclusively continue education, interact with peers as well as the networking opportunities they provide.
Associations are feeling pressed to launch virtual options quickly to ensure business continuity and deliver the value and services their members expect. The question is, how?
- Concrete next steps you need to take when making the transition to virtual delivery models
- How to appeal to broader, dispersed audiences with blended learning even if you can host an in-person event
- Ways to get members, sponsors, and other stakeholders engaged with what you’re doing