Access content from a variety of sources.
Unlock a wide variety of new and enriching learning material with built-in support for third-party content and integration with Open Educational Resource (OER) platforms.
- Interoperable, standards-based environment supports digital learning material libraries
- Centralized access to external learning materials
- Content and assessments can be shared across states, districts, and schools
Design and build courses to fit required standards.
Publish teacher-created content that is aligned to common core, state, or provincial standards.
- Standards-aligned content can be accessed within the virtual learning environment
- Create direct links or import entire objects into a course with drag-and-drop functionality
- Learning materials can be searched based on curriculum requirements
Easily organize and access content.
Catalogue, archive, and manage online and blended learning curriculum and materials with advanced tagging tools.
- Advanced tagging tools help categorize materials by subject or grade
- External URLs can be stored and tagged to curate web resources
- Customizable vocabularies, tagging, and templates can make metadata meaningful
The following products are included in this solution:
Brightspace Learning Environment
Combine social sharing and experiential learning to allow learners to store, share, and reflect on achievements that shaped their personal journeys.Moreabout Brightspace ePortfolio
Brightspace Learning Repository